Jamaica·March 16 2023
Donegan: Custom Psilocybin Wellness Retreat in Jamaica: Coral Cove
Purify mind, body & spirit alongside your Psychedelic mushroom journeys.SOLD OUT
First and foremost, we are delighted to welcome you to Silo Wellness at Coral Cove. It's our love for human wellness that drives our mission to provide healing and recuperation and we want every guest to feel the power of restoration in their lives. Let our retreat leaders guide you on the journey to reconnecting with your true self, through a day of presence within the healing energy of the tropics. You’ll be welcomed into a safe and welcoming space with seasoned practitioners and guides so that you can fully relax and embrace what is unquestionably one of the most transformational experiences of your life – your Psychedelic journey in Jamaica. Set aside expectations. Come with an intention and be open and ready to see. The plant will take care of the rest.
Psychedelic Mushroom Ceremonies
Experience outdoor psilocybin ceremonies under the stars with attendees on their own journeys and our retreat leaders.
Take part in optional nature immersive excursions to enjoy the beauty and magnificence of the Jamaican landscape, pristine beaches and beautiful rivers.
Reset, Rejuvenate, Return to Self
Set aside expectations. Come with an intention and be open and ready to see. The experience will take care of the rest.
Josh Wilson: Intake, Preparation & Customer Experience
We are meant to help one another. I have learned how to accept, heal, and redesign myself through countless psychedelic experiences. Each experience has taught me a deeper, more profound way to love who I am. Love’s true value can only be felt when it is shared. These experiences allow me to identify with each person I encounter, to express love unconditionally, and help them embark on their own journey to find love by finding themselves.
“Set and setting establish the framework of the design of your journey while intentions and efforts are what will shape the experience.”
- LPTA Director of Rehabilitation for 10 years
- 3 years as a business owner in the Missouri cannabis industry
- BS in Recreation Adm with emphasis in Sports Marketing & Management
- AA in Physical Therapist Assistance BS in Recreation Adm with emphasis in Sports Marketing & Management
Parag Bhatt: Intake, Preparation & Pharmacology
Dr. Bhatt is a co-inventor of the Silo Wellness “magic mushroom” nasal spray. He obtained his doctorate in Pharmacology and Physiology at Saint Louis University with a focus on the neuromodulatory roles of serotonin (5-HT) and dopamine (DA) on a developing neural circuit in Drosophila melanogaster, the fruit fly.
He has extensively studied how deviations in the development of neural circuitry contribute to the development of effective neurological disorders.
These pursuits led him to developing an expertise in the psychedelic space regarding prescription drug interactions and contraindications along with the proper intake models and procedures for retreat participant safety.
Bénédicte Mannix: Ceremony Leader, On-Site Preparation & Integration
- Holistic therapist focusing on the individual as a whole: Mind, Body and Soul
- Her approach is humanistic and empathetic, emphasizing an unconditional positive regard of her clients.
- Transgenerational therapist: People have long-standing patterns passed down through family generations. All human beings are a part of a system, Bénédicte has studied systemic therapy which focuses on recognizing unhealthy patterns, helping her clients alter them for their betterment.
- Sophrologist believing that the body and mind are connected. Bénédicte is a qualified practitioner, helping people become more connected and conscious with themselves using breathwork, gentle movements, muscular relaxation, and visualization.
- Psilocybin facilitator – 30 years of experience with psychedelics and the witnessing of others’ experiences have proven to Bénédicte their benefits. Grateful for having facilitated groups and individuals using psilocybin, witnessing magical results.
- Psychedelic integration therapist. Integration is one of the most important parts of the psychedelic journey. It gives a space to bring forth insights gained during the altered state of consciousness to our normal state.
Marion Johnson: On Site Registered Nurse
I am a Nurse Supervisor, Educator, and A clinician with a Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree (DNP) and a Master of Science in Nursing Degree (MSN) both from Walden University. I have worked as a nurse in the healthcare industry for over 15 years.Presently, I am doing something I love most, which is being an Online Educator. In this position, I believe I can continue to learn, educate, create and implement positive input into the nursing field. As a person who thrives in high-pressure and fast-paced situations, I strive for positive results through the application of my academic administration and student retention abilities. Also, working in an online environment, I have been able to work closely with the Deans, supervisors, and my students to meet both the student and program goals.Besides work, I am also an avid reader of nursing journals and articles that is why I take some time off to read, learn and share through my nursing blog TheTrendingNurse.com.
On-Site Integration Session
On-Site Preparation Session
60 minute Preparation Zoom Call
60 minute Integration Zoom Call
One Psilocybin Ceremony
Coral Cove Wellness Resort
A reimagined wellness experience
Discreetly nestled in a lush and serenely secluded fishing village in Little Bay, Coral Cove Wellness Resort is a restful sanctum offering a reimagined approach to holistic wellness and healing that will elevate your island getaway experience in Jamaica.
Built on a private and protected cove with a swimming, snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding area, our cove is an oasis to both our guests and wildlife.
Only 10 miles from Negril, our holistic paradise is built on a private cove with a 1/2 mile of protected swimming and snorkelling beach. This secluded resort is an oasis to both our guests and the colorful wildlife.
Located only steps away from the ocean, fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves in our custom-designed oceanfront rooms and elegantly rustic cottages.